ONLINE REGISTRATION is now open on Yacht Scoring – just click here
The NOR has been posted on our website, which is currently being updated. Your patience is appreciated as we make improvements and add information.
In the meantime here are some things to note regarding the 2017 edition:
- It runs from Monday 30th Jan to Saturday 4th Feb. Yachts sailing to/from the island will be able to make use of the weekends to do so.
- In response to your feedback in the survey and elsewhere, there will be 2 venues instead of 3. Grenada’s distinctly different sailing conditions on the west and south coasts, make this a good racing option.
- Transport issues between ship and shore and between the two venues are being thoroughly addressed for this upcoming sailing week.
- There has been no increase in registration fees. Register by 30 November 2016 and you only pay the early registration fee of US$90
- The just published 2017 – 2020 Racing Rules of Sailing will be used for this sailing week
- Our major sponsors are back on board and we invite you to join this group of loyal supporters
- Grenada Sailing Week is now registered with Sailors for the Sea and our aim is to make the 2017 event a clean regatta
- Our social media is gaining momentum, so catch the latest news on Facebook and Twitter