Book now on LIAT The Caribbean Airline, and secure 20% discount off the fare for the flights both Into and Out of Grenada for this event.
LIAT Promotion – Promo Code: SAILGND
- Restriction: Not available on the Web Saver (O Fare)
- Booking dates: 1st November – 30 November 2016
- Travel dates In: 23rd January – 2nd February 2017
- Travel dates Out: 5th – 10th February 2017
- Discount: 20% off ALL fares except the O
- Booking Medium: Grenada Sailing Week Committee,
Website, Travel Agents, Call Centre, Airport Ticket Offices.
- Fare rules: Valid on both One Way and Return fares.
- Blackout Period: None
- Territories/ Routes: Into and Out of Grenada
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the discount bookings have to be made between 1st November – 30 November 2016.
Q: Are the Terms & Conditions for promotions different to the General Terms & Policies?
A: Yes. Promotion Terms & Conditions may differ to similar items in the General or regular Terms & Policies. Promotion Terms & Conditions for special discounts and/or offers supersede applicable items in the General Terms & Policies.
Q: Can I change the name on my ticket?
A: No. The name on your ticket is non-transferable and all tickets are non-refundable.
Q: Can I change the dates I travel?
A: No. These fares are available for this promotion only and are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion Terms & Conditions supersede applicable items in the LIAT (1974) Ltd General Terms & Policies.
- Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Offer is available for both One Way and Return bookings.
- All fares quoted are inclusive of fees, taxes and surcharges.
- All fees, taxes and surcharges must be paid at the time of purchase.
- Foreign fares and fees are subject to the rate of exchange applied at the time of payment.
- The promotion applies to new purchases only and not to existing bookings.
- Fares are not guaranteed until purchased.
- Fares are non-refundable and no credit will be permitted.
- Changes to the ticket are not permitted.
- Existing credits may not be used to purchase promotional fares.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- A passenger who “No shows” for a flight will forfeit their base fare.
- Other restrictions or special conditions may apply in some territories